Dassy Enterprise plan to increase agriculture Yield in Rwanda In partnership with ADC(Africa Development Consultant) USADF,
Category : Dassy
Dassy Enterprise Ltd the Rwandan society specialized in Solar Systems and equipment sales, in partnership with ADC(Africa Development Consultant) USADF/ Power Africa based on the current agricultural business that are not giving the good yield in Agri-Veterinary sector , we are implementing a project of increasing the yield in that sector, in other to help a big number of population in need of Business growth also to reduce the export of the agriculture products from the outside of the country of Rwanda.
The Agriculture and Veterinary done with business oriented are the very key and foundation of the development of the Families, region and even the Country in general, and we project that there are main advantages and catalyses in that sector in the rural areas, the solar system and equipment come to the first need, where the off grid electricity doesn’t reached yet, to increase the production of many families to support some government programs like “Gira Inka Munyarwanda” which helped many families to have cows at a very big number, and now reach to the good stage of making money through cows’ resources(products).
In those project, Dassy Enterprise planed the following:
1. Mobilization on the targeted group.
2. Develop the capacity building of the the targeted group and train partners
3. Facilities to the targeted group to easily got these solar systems and equipment.
4. Follow up on the given solar systems and equipment and evaluation of the impact after the implementation.
Dassy will organize many meeting focused on the project
The project implementation and Dassy now looking to partner with Districts and Sectors : Dassy expect the help in sustainability in order to implementation.
– Cooperatives facilitate the good mobilization to their members, to reach to many in a very short time,
– Some Dairy Centers: partnership in well treatment of the seller products of milk.
Also Dassy established a MuO in order to quickly implement the project in strategical way.
The available Solar systems and Equipment are Solar fridges, Cooking stove, boiler and many others[11:31, he outside of the country of Rwanda.